Makes 10 Servings (1 leg)
Instructions (4 servings)
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Thoroughly mix chicken, parmesan, pizza seasoning, garlic, and eggs in a bowl.
- Place parchment paper on a pizza sheet (the round one with holes). You can also use a baking sheet if you don't have one of these.
- Flatten chicken mixture on sheet (should be evenly spread).
- Bake crust for 10-15 minutes, until slightly browned on the edges and some spots in the middle.
- Add toppings.
- Place back in oven for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!